McMahon, MJ, and James, AH. "Combined deficiency of factors II, VII, IX, and X (Borgschulte-Grigsby deficiency) in pregnancy." OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY 97, no. 5 (May 2001): 808-809.
Andra Hohler James, MD
Hemostasis and thrombosis related to maternal and fetal outcomes of pregnancy.
Education and Training
- Associate, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Duke University, 1997 - 2000
- Resident, Obstetrics & Gynecology, North Carolina Memorial Hospital, 1993 - 1997
- M.D., University of Virginia, 1993
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins University, 1977
Selected Grants and Awards
- Transfusion Medicine and Hematology
- A Multicenter Study on the Retrospective Safety and Efficacy of Fibrinogen Concentrate (Human) (FCH) for Routine Prophylaxis,
- Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network
- Integrated Program for Persons with Hemostatic Disorders
- The Obstetrics and Gynecology Risk Group
- CDC Menorrhagia Treatment Study
- CDC PO- IUGR Study
Zimmerman, SA, Howard, TA, Whorton, MR, Rosse, WF, James, AH, and Ware, RE. "Thrombophilic DNA Mutations As Independent Risk Factors for Stroke and Avascular Necrosis in Sickle Cell Anemia." Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 6, no. 5 (January 2001): 347-353.
Ortel, TL, James, AH, Thames, EH, Moore, KD, and Greenberg, CS. "Assessment of primary hemostasis by PFA-100 analysis in a tertiary care center." Thromb Haemost 84, no. 1 (July 2000): 93-97.
Ortel, TL, James, AH, Thames, EH, Moore, K, and Greenberg, CS. "Assessment of primary hemostasis by PFA-100 (R) analysis in a tertiary care center." THROMBOSIS AND HAEMOSTASIS (August 1999): 743-743.