Tsai, S, Hardison, NE, James, AH, Motsinger-Reif, AA, Bischoff, SR, Thames, BH, and Piedrahita, JA. "Transcriptional profiling of human placentas from pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia reveals disregulation of sialic acid acetylesterase and immune signalling pathways." PLACENTA 32, no. 2 (February 2011): 175-182.
Andra Hohler James, MD
Hemostasis and thrombosis related to maternal and fetal outcomes of pregnancy.
Education and Training
- Associate, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Duke University, 1997 - 2000
- Resident, Obstetrics & Gynecology, North Carolina Memorial Hospital, 1993 - 1997
- M.D., University of Virginia, 1993
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins University, 1977
Selected Grants and Awards
- Transfusion Medicine and Hematology
- A Multicenter Study on the Retrospective Safety and Efficacy of Fibrinogen Concentrate (Human) (FCH) for Routine Prophylaxis,
- Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network
- Integrated Program for Persons with Hemostatic Disorders
- The Obstetrics and Gynecology Risk Group
- CDC Menorrhagia Treatment Study
- CDC PO- IUGR Study
Grotegut, CA, Paglia, MJ, Johnson, LNC, Thames, B, and James, AH. "Oxytocin exposure during labor among women with postpartum hemorrhage secondary to uterine atony." Am J Obstet Gynecol 204, no. 1 (January 2011): 56.e1-56.e6.
James, AH, and Greer, IA. "Thromboembolism." In Maternal Critical Care: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 277-284. January 1, 2011.
James, AH. "Obstetric Management of Adolescents with Bleeding Disorders." Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology 23, no. 6 (December 1, 2010): S31-S37.
James, AH. "Obstetric Management of Adolescents with Bleeding Disorders." JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC AND ADOLESCENT GYNECOLOGY 23, no. 6 (December 2010): S31-S37.
Sood, SL, James, AH, Bolgiano, D, Ragni, MV, Shapiro, AD, Shihong, I, Vega, R, Witmer, C, and Konkle, BA. "Pregnancy In Type 1 Von Willebrand Disease: A Prospective Study of VWF Levels and Risk Factors for Bleeding." November 19, 2010.
James, AH. "Women and bleeding disorders." HAEMOPHILIA 16 (July 2010): 160-167.
James, AH, and Hoots, K. "The optimal mode of delivery for the haemophilia carrier expecting an affected infant is caesarean delivery." HAEMOPHILIA 16, no. 3 (May 2010): 420-424.
Grotegut, CA, Johnson, LNC, Paglia, MJ, and James, AH. "Oxytocin Exposure in Women with Uterine Atony and Postpartum Hemorrhage." March 2010.
Hossain, N, Farzana, T, Khan, NH, Shamsi, TS, and James, AH. "Adolescent menorrhagia due to platelet function disorder." JOURNAL OF THE PAKISTAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 60, no. 2 (February 2010): 127-129.