Visco, AG, and Figuers, C. "Nonsurgical management of pelvic floor dysfunction." Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 25, no. 4 (December 1998): 849-vii. (Review)
Anthony Gabriele Visco, MD
Robotic sacrocolpopexy, robotic hysterectomy, outcomes for surgical and non-surgical treatments of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse, robotic surgery, mesh erosion, Botox therapy for urge incontinence.
Education and Training
- Resident, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Rochester, 1993 - 1997
- M.D., SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1993
Selected Grants and Awards
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health
- NICHD Pelvic Floor Disorders Network (PFDN)
- Duke University Medical Center (DUMC) Pelvic Floor Disorders Network (PFDN) Clinical Site
- Duke KURe Program
- Translational Research in Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Genetic Epidemiology of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Molecular and biochemical Study of Collagen in Prolapse
Cundiff, GW, Weidner, AC, Visco, AG, Addison, WA, Bump, RC, and Ballard, L. "An anatomic and functional assessment of the discrete defect rectocele repair." American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 179, no. 6 I (1998): 1451-1457.
Weidner, AC, Myers, ER, Visco, AG, Cundiff, GW, and Bump, RC. "Which women with stress urinary incontinence require urodynamic testing prior to surgical management?." MEDICAL DECISION MAKING 18, no. 4 (1998): 456-456.
Visco, AG, and Del Priore, G. "Postmenopausal bartholin gland enlargement: a hospital-based cancer risk assessment." Obstet Gynecol 87, no. 2 (February 1996): 286-290.
Visco, AG, and Priore, GD. "Postmenopausal bartholin gland enlargement: A hospital-based cancer risk assessment." Obstetrics and Gynecology 87, no. 2 I (1996): 286-290.