Tang, W, Wenger, SL, Boyd, BK, and Hummel, M. "Prenatal Diagnosis of Tetrasomy 9p ." American Journal of Medical Genetics 126 A, no. 3 (2004): 328--.
Brita Katherine Boyd, MD
Education and Training
- Assistant Professor, Clinical Emphasis Track, Ob/G Yn, West Virginia University, 1998 - 2003
- Fellowship, Ob/Gyn, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1996 - 1998
- Visting Clinical Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995 - 1996
- Residency, Ob/Gyn, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1989 - 1993
- M.D., Drexel University, 1989
- B.A., Bowdoin College, 1985
Selected Grants and Awards
Hulley, BJ, Hummel, M, Cook, LL, Boyd, BK, and Wenger, SL. "Trisomy 8 mosaicism: Selective growth advantage of normal cells vs. growth disadvantage of trisomy 8 cells." American Journal of Medical Genetics 116, no. 2 (2003): 144-146.
Karabulut, N, Martin, DR, Yang, M, and Boyd, BK. "MR imaging findings in fetal goiter caused by maternal graves disease." Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 26, no. 4 (2002): 538-540.
Boyd, BK, Katz, VL, and Hansen, WF. "Delayed postpartum hemorrhage: A retrospective analysis." Journal of Maternal-Fetal Medicine 4, no. 1 (1995): 19-23.