Hulley, BJ, Hummel, M, Cook, LL, Boyd, BK, and Wenger, SL. "Trisomy 8 mosaicism: Selective growth advantage of normal cells vs. growth disadvantage of trisomy 8 cells." American Journal of Medical Genetics 116, no. 2 (2003): 144-146.
Brita Katherine Boyd, MD
Education and Training
- Assistant Professor, Clinical Emphasis Track, Ob/G Yn, West Virginia University, 1998 - 2003
- Fellowship, Ob/Gyn, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1996 - 1998
- Visting Clinical Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995 - 1996
- Residency, Ob/Gyn, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1989 - 1993
- M.D., Drexel University, 1989
- B.A., Bowdoin College, 1985
Selected Grants and Awards
Karabulut, N, Martin, DR, Yang, M, and Boyd, BK. "MR imaging findings in fetal goiter caused by maternal graves disease." Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 26, no. 4 (2002): 538-540.
Boyd, BK, Katz, VL, and Hansen, WF. "Delayed postpartum hemorrhage: A retrospective analysis." Journal of Maternal-Fetal Medicine 4, no. 1 (1995): 19-23.