Redick, LF, Livingston, E, and Bell, E. "Sublingual aerosol nitroglycerin for uterine relaxation in attempted external version." Am J Obstet Gynecol 176, no. 2 (February 1997): 496-497. (Letter)
Elizabeth Gresham Livingston, MD
Maternal-Fetal HIV Transmission
1. Safety of Antiretroviral indications in pregnancy
2. Cord blood donation in pregnancy.
3. Diabetes in pregnancy.
4. Obstetric ultrasound.
Education and Training
- M.D., Duke University, 1984
Selected Grants and Awards
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Grants for Coordinated HIV Services: WICY
- HRSA National Cord Blood Inventory
- CORE / DUMC Pediatric Clinical Research Site (CRS) 1U01AI69484-01
- Pregnancy and Response to Antiretroviral Therapy in South Africa
- HRSA National Cord Blood Inventory, Fifth Cohort
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (IMPAACT CTU)
- IMPAACT CTU
- Early Intervention Services with Respect to HIV Disease in the Northern Outreach Clinic
- Pediatrics AIDS Clincial Trials Unite
- Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (Administrative Supplement 2)
- Adults AIDS Clinical Trial Unit
- Management of Post-Term Pregnancy
- Adult Aids Clinical Trials Unit
- Duke University Adult Aids Clinical Trails Unit
- Pediatric Aids Clinical Trials Unit
- Pediatric Aids Clinical Trials Program
- Pediatric Aids Treatment Group
Livingston, EG. "Universal Screening for HIV in Pregnant Women?." Medscape Womens Health 2, no. 1 (January 1997): 1-.
Hertzberg, BS, Kliewer, MA, Maynor, C, McNally, PJ, Bowie, JD, Kay, HH, Hage, ML, and Livingston, E. "Nonvisualization of the fetal gallbladder: frequency and prognostic importance." Radiology 199, no. 3 (June 1996): 679-682.
Livingston, EG, Herbert, WN, Hage, ML, Chapman, JF, and Stubbs, TM. "Use of the TDx-FLM assay in evaluating fetal lung maturity in an insulin-dependent diabetic population. The Diabetes and Fetal Maturity Study Group." Obstet Gynecol 86, no. 5 (November 1995): 826-829.
Redick, LF, and Livingston, E. "A new preparation of nitroglycerin for uterine relaxation." Int J Obstet Anesth 4, no. 1 (January 1995): 14-16.
Livingston, EG, Feinglos, MN, Kuhn, CM, Secor, C, and Surwit, RS. "Hyperinsulinemia in the pregnant C57BL/6J mouse." Horm Metab Res 26, no. 6 (June 1994): 307-308.
Sperling, RS, Stratton, P, O'Sullivan, MJ, Boyer, P, Watts, DH, Lambert, JS, Hammill, H, Livingston, EG, Gloeb, DJ, Minkoff, H, and Fox, HE. "A survey of zidovudine use in pregnant women with human immunodeficiency virus infection." New England Journal of Medicine 326, no. 13 (1992): 857-861.
Livingston, EG, Guis, MS, Pearl, ML, Stern, JL, and Brescia, RJ. "Diffuse adenomatoid tumor of the uterus with a serosal papillary cystic component." International Journal of Gynecological Pathology 11, no. 4 (1992): 288-292.
Parer, JT, and Livingston, EG. "What is fetal distress?." American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 162, no. 6 (1990): 1421-1427.
Surwit, RS, McCubbin, JA, Livingston, EG, and Feinglos, MN. "Classically conditioned hyperglycemia in the obese mouse." Psychosom Med 47, no. 6 (November 1985): 565-568.