Parer, JT, and Livingston, EG. "What is fetal distress?." American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 162, no. 6 (1990): 1421-1427.
Elizabeth Gresham Livingston, MD
Maternal-Fetal HIV Transmission
Diabetes in pregnancy
GYN care in HIV infected adolescents and mothers, adult and pediatric
Ultrasound in pregnancy
Education and Training
- M.D., Duke University, 1984
Selected Grants and Awards
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Grants for Coordinated HIV Services: WICY
- HRSA National Cord Blood Inventory
- CORE / DUMC Pediatric Clinical Research Site (CRS) 1U01AI69484-01
- Pregnancy and Response to Antiretroviral Therapy in South Africa
- HRSA National Cord Blood Inventory, Fifth Cohort
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (IMPAACT CTU)
- IMPAACT CTU
- Early Intervention Services with Respect to HIV Disease in the Northern Outreach Clinic
- Pediatrics AIDS Clincial Trials Unite
- Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (Administrative Supplement 2)
- Adults AIDS Clinical Trial Unit
- Management of Post-Term Pregnancy
- Adult Aids Clinical Trials Unit
- Duke University Adult Aids Clinical Trails Unit
- Pediatric Aids Clinical Trials Unit
- Pediatric Aids Clinical Trials Program
- Pediatric Aids Treatment Group
Surwit, RS, McCubbin, JA, Livingston, EG, and Feinglos, MN. "Classically conditioned hyperglycemia in the obese mouse." Psychosom Med 47, no. 6 (November 1985): 565-568.
Surwit, RS, Feinglos, MN, Livingston, EG, Kuhn, CM, and McCubbin, JA. "Behavioral manipulation of the diabetic phenotype in ob/ob mice." Diabetes 33, no. 7 (July 1984): 616-618.
SURWIT, RS, FEINGLOS, MN, LIVINGSTON, EG, KUHN, CM, and MCCUBBIN, JA. "STRESS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THE DIABETIC PHENOTYPE IN OB/OB MICE." PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGY 20, no. 4 (1983): 474-474.
Pace, CS, and Livingston, E. "Ionic basis of phenytoin sodium inhibition of insulin secretion in pancreatic islets." Diabetes 28, no. 12 (1979): 1077-1082.