Swartz, Jonas J., Carly Rowe, Jessica E. Morse, Amy G. Bryant, and Gretchen S. Stuart. “Women's knowledge of their state's abortion regulations. A national survey.” Contraception, August 6, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2020.08.001.
Jonas J Swartz, MD
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Family Planning, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, 2012 - 2016
- M.D., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, 2012
- M.P.H., University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2011
- B.A., Duke University, 2004
Selected Grants and Awards
Rodriguez, Maria I., Mekhala Dissanayake, Jonas J. Swartz, Suzanne Funkhouser, and Maureen K. Baldwin. “Immediate postpartum, long-acting reversible contraceptive use among the Emergency Medicaid population: continuation rates and satisfaction.” Am J Obstet Gynecol 222, no. 4S (April 2020): S913–14. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2019.11.1289.
Bryant, Amy G., and Jonas J. Swartz. “Why Crisis Pregnancy Centers Are Legal but Unethical.” Ama J Ethics 20, no. 1 (March 1, 2018): 269–77. https://doi.org/10.1001/journalofethics.2018.20.3.pfor1-1803.
Hainmueller, Jens, Duncan Lawrence, Linna Martén, Bernard Black, Lucila Figueroa, Michael Hotard, Tomás R. Jiménez, et al. “Protecting unauthorized immigrant mothers improves their children's mental health.” Science 357, no. 6355 (September 8, 2017): 1041–44. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aan5893.