Sarah K. Dotters-Katz, MD
My passion is for medical education. As a resident, I received the intern teaching award, as well as the resident teaching award 3 years running. I completed the “Resident as Teacher” program during that time as well. I obtained my Masters of Medical Health Professions Education from Eastern Virginia Medical School. During that time, I also completed the University of North Carolina Faculty Scholars program and was inducted into the University of North Carolina’s Academy of Educators. My passion for teaching was recognized by medical students and residents alike, and I was selected twice by the residents as the “Outstanding Fellow Educator” in the department, and received three medical student teaching awards. In coming to Duke, I joined the Division of Education as the Assistant Director of Undergraduate Medical Education. I am so thrilled to bring energy and enthusiasm for teaching back to Duke and help inspire learners to love Obstetrics and Gynecology as much as I do.
Education and Training
- ABOG Certification, Obstetrics And Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015 - 2018
- Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics And Gynecology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2014 - 2017
- Residency,, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Duke University School of Medicine, 2010 - 2014
- M.S.H.P.Ed., Eastern Virginia Medical School, 2017
- M.D., Dartmouth Medical School, 2010