Cook, LL, Heath, SM, and O'Callaghan, JP. "Distribution of tin in brain subcellular fractions following the administration of trimethyl tin and triethyl tin to the rat." Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 73, no. 3 (May 1984): 564-568.
Stacey Maurice Heath, MD
Dr. Heath has been practicing since 1992. He joins our practice after serving as an Assistant Professor in the OB/GYN department at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia since 1996. Dr. Heath was selected Teacher of the Year in 1998-1999.
He has been a member of the following professional associations:
• Junior Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
• Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
• North Carolina OB-GYN Society
• Georgia Medical Society
• Carter Society
• American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine (AIUM)
Education and Training
- Resident, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, 1988 - 1992
- M.D., East Carolina University, 1988