Jaclyn Arquiette, MD
Why did you chose Duke for residency training?
I am very much a people person, and at Duke the camaraderie and support from faculty, fellows and our co-residents is amazing. I also wanted to train at a strong academic program with the clinical and surgical volume we have at Duke and sought in-depth exposure to all of the subspecialties. We have the best of everything, and I love the area!
What are your career interests?
I am interested in academic medicine, clinical research, and pursuing fellowship
What are your hobbies?
Running and playing soccer, Duke basketball, going to my many favorite Durham restaurants, the beach, spending time with my family and friends.
Education & Training
Medical College of Virginia (VCU)
Awards & Honors
- Susan Melette Scholarship for medical student in oncology (2012, 2013)
- MCV Microbiology, Infectious Disease and Public Health research award (2012)
- American College of Physicians Virginia Chapter Research Presentation finalist (2013)
Publications & Presentations
- Arquiette J, Karjane N, Masroor N, Sanogo K, Stevens MP, Bearman G. Survey of Infection Prevention Best Practices in a University OB/GYN Service: Barriers, Obstacles and Uncertainties. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2016 May 26:1-3
- Arquiette J, Stevens MP, Raab J, Sanogo K, Bearman G. Clinical and Microbial Efficacy of a Water Filter Program in a Rural Honduran Community. Advances in Public Health. April 2014.
- Arquiette J, Stevens MP, Raab J, Sanogo K, Bearman G. Assessment of a Water Filter Program in Reduction of Diarrheal Pathogens and Illness in a Rural Honduran Community. American College of Physicians Virginia Chapter Annual Meeting and Clinical Update, March 2013, Richmond, VA.
- Arquiette J, Stevens MP, Bearman G. Clinical and microbial efficacy of a water filter program in a rural Honduran community. The American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 61st Annual Meeting, November 2012, Atlanta, GA.