Baldwin, MA, Swamy, GK, and Wheeler, SM. "Pregnant Women's Knowledge and Beliefs about the Safety and Outcomes of Delivery at Various Gestational Ages." Ajp Reports 8, no. 1 (January 19, 2018): e7-e12.
Melody Baldwin, MD
Dr. Baldwin is originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and grew up in Miami, Florida. She joined Harris and Smith in 2014 and lives with her husband and daughter in Durham.
Dr. Baldwin is a member of the following medical societies:
• Junior Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• North Carolina OB-GYN Society
• Carter Society
• American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine (AIUM)
Education and Training
- Residency Training, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Duke University School of Medicine, 2010 - 2014
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 2010
- M.P.H., Harvard University , 2010