Annalies DeNoble, MD, MSc
What are your career interests?
I love practicing obstetrics and the intersection of medicine, pregnancy, and surgery. I also have an interest in clinical research.
What are your hobbies?
Spending time with my energetic daughter, collecting sea shells on the Outer Banks, creative writing, cooking Thai food, and baking gluten-free treats.
Education & Training
University of Michigan School of Medicine
Duke University School of Medicine
Awards & Honors
- Suheil and Lisa Muasher Resident Award in REI, Duke University, 2016
- Andrew J. Zweifler Award for Excellence in Clinical Skills, University of Michigan, 2014
- J. Robert Willson Award for Outstanding Achievements in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan, 2014
- Glasgow Rubin Achievement Citation, University of Michigan, 2014
- Dean’s Commendation for Excellence in Clinical Skills and the Art of Medicine, University of Michigan, 2014
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, University of Michigan, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- DeNoble AE, Kuller JA, Rhee EJ. Controversies in the management of isolated congenital atrioventricular block. Obstet Gynecol Surv 2015; 70:518-23.
- DeNoble, Anna, Hall, Kelli, et al. Receipt of Prescription Contraception by Commercially Insured Women With Chronic Medical Conditions. Obstet Gynecol. 2014;123(6):1213-1220.
- Denoble AE, Hall KS, Zochowski M, Dalton VK. Chronic Disease and Preventive Reproductive Health Services. Poster presentation at the North American Forum on Family Planning (Seattle, WA, September 2013).
- Denoble AE, Huffman KM, Stabler TV, Kelly SJ, Hershfield MS, McDaniel GE, Coleman RE, Kraus VB. Uric Acid Is a Danger Signal of Increasing Risk for Osteoarthritis through Inflammasome Activation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2011 Feb 1;108(5):2088-93. PMID: 21245324.
- Denoble AE, Hall N, Pieper CF, Kraus VB. Patellar Skin Surface Temperature by Thermography Reflects Knee Osteoarthritis Severity. Clinical Medicine Insights: Arthritis Musculoskeletal Disorders. 2010 Oct 15;3:69-75. PMID: 21151853.