In this section, the educator will build upon their anti-racist knowledge and gain the tools to become a trauma-informed educator and create faculty development resources for their institution.
Goals and objectives for this section:
- Learn how to be a trauma-informed educator for students who have experienced significant racism and trauma
- Gain the tools and resources to create a faculty development curriculum to train anti-racist faculty
- 10 Rules for Leading an Anti-Racist Lab (open access)
- Med Ed Portal: Health Equity Rounds: An Interdisciplinary Case Conference to Address Implicit Bias and Structural Racism for Faculty and Trainees — Perdomo, et al.
- AWARE Faculty Seminary Series (PMID: 34368456 — open access)
- Reframing Research on Faculty Development (open access)