APP Director and Two APP Team Lead Positions
The Department of Ob/Gyn is pleased to announce the creation of an APP Director and two APP Team Lead positions to best support the recruitment/hiring/onboarding/ongoing mentoring for our growing Advanced Practice Provider ambulatory group.
Director of Advanced Practice
- The Director of Advanced Practice will report to the Vice Chair of Ambulatory Services and will work with the clinical leadership team to create a post-graduate APP fellowship, in addition to the above responsibilities. The Director will provide ongoing communication to our APP group, work with the group to align career goals with practice and leadership opportunities and will provide ongoing direction and leadership to facilitate best ambulatory practice guidelines/protocols for top of practice scope for our growing APP group, specific to our patient population. The Director will, additionally, work with Medical Directors/Division Chiefs/Nurse Managers/HCAs and the Team Leads to facilitate best access options and alternative and extended hour pilot initiatives.
- In addition to the current administrative time our interested and qualified candidates have, this position will offer an additional 20 percent of administrative time to support the Team Leads and overall Advanced Practice Provider practice platforms.
- Please use the following link to apply to the Director of Advanced Practice position: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=e3e667f4-3bea-4c02-8c74-8e37b5a665d3&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=450918&lang=en_US&source=CC4
- The Team Lead positions are structured to provide support to Wake and to Durham County APPs, respectively, and will report directly to the Director of Advanced Practice for the Department.
- In addition to the current administrative time our interested and qualified candidates have, these positions will offer an additional 10 percent of administrative time to support the APPs in their geographical catchment areas.
- To express interest in the Team Lead positions, email your interest and current CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, as these positions are being internally posted to support the leadership opportunities for our existing APP group.
These are exciting opportunities for growth and leadership as we continue to provide excellent care to our patients and their families.