Our nationally recognized faculty members direct basic and clinical research studies that extend our understanding of reproductive and endocrine disorders, guide the development of new treatments, and inform treatment practices worldwide.
The Division has a number of clinical studies in progress.
- Role of chronic endometritis on IVF pregnancy rates and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Infertility
- IVF outcomes for women with PCOS
- The use of GnRH agonist to trigger oocyte maturation for IVF
- Innovative luteal support approaches for unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss
- Obstetrical outcomes among infants conceived with infertility treatment
- Insurance coverage and IVF outcomes
A number of translational and basic studies are underway.
- Role of progesterone in early embryo metabolism and development in the Rhesus primate
- Functional studies of myometrial activity with a human mutation of a T-type calcium channel protein
- Effect of a mitochondrial progesterone receptor on cardiac function