Applications for the Duke University Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Program must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The deadline to submit applications is April 3, 2023. Interviews will be held on July 17 and August 21, 2023.
Your completed application should include:
• Common Application Form (CAF) in MyERAS
• CREOG scores (email scores to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Personal statement
• At least three letters of recommendation
• Recent photo
• USMLE Scores
• Medical School Transcript
• Letter from Sloan Kettering or MD Anderson if you completed an away rotation (emailed to email@example.com)
**Letters of recommendation and photo are submitted via the EFDO. A Medical School Dean’s Letter is not required by our program.
For further application information, please visit the Society of Gynecologic Oncology website.