Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Applications are accepted and transmitted to us through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications are due April 3, 2023. All applicants will be notified on April 24, 2023.
Your completed application should include:
- Common Application Form (CAF) in MyERAS
- CREOG scores (email scores to email@example.com)
- Personal statement
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Recent photo
- USMLE Scores
- Medical School Transcript
- Letter from Sloan Kettering or MD Anderson if you completed an away rotation
Only those with complete applications are considered for interview. Interviews are held in July/August for an August 1 start date the following year (beginning in 2023). Information regarding registering for ERAS, applying to individual programs and application fees can be found on the ERAS website.
Questions about the interview process can be directed to Allison Mooney, MBA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.