Thank you for your interest in the Duke University Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology’s one-year fellowship program in Quality and Safety in Women’s Health. The application for the 2024-2025 fellowship cycle will close on October 31 at noon EST. Applications received after this time will not be considered by the selection committee. Interviews are held in November and December for an August 1 start date the following year.
When you are ready to apply, please gather your application materials for a single submission.
Required Application Materials:
Please submit the following items in 1 PDF file to email@example.com:
- Personal statement including reason for interest (1 page max)
- Medical school transcript (official or unofficial)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- one from residency program director
- one from fellowship program director (if applicable)
- one from a clinical colleague
If recommenders would like to maintain the confidentiality of their letters, they may email LORs in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud Duke Ob/Gyn members display the Rebecca Kirkland Award that was presented at the 2023 Duke Health Quality and Safety Conference.