The Duke REI Fellowship program is approved for three fellows, which are selected though the Association of American Medical Colleges' match.
Interested applicants should complete the online application with the Electronic Residency Applicant Service (ERAS) or contact them at (202) 862-6077 for application materials. This is the only application required for our program. Once your application is received from ERAS, we will contact you through e-mail with more detailed information. If you have any questions, please contact Anne Wade at 919-572-4669.
- Submit an application through ERAS
- Application deadline: June 1, every year
- Invitations for interviews will be sent out late June.
- A copy of the REI Fellowship Directory can be downloaded.
Timeline of Events for Obstetrics and Gynecology Subspecialty Fellowship Training:
- All fellowships start July 1.
- Jan-May Complete online application with the National Resident Matching Program. Visit our website for more general information about our fellowship program.
- May-July Most applications for interviews will be due (varies with each program) Interview dates are usually set in conjunction with UNC to reduce travel costs.
- April Fellowship match agreement forms available through NRMP
- June 1 Application deadline
- July-September Most programs conduct interviews during these dates
- October Rank order lists are due
- November Match occurs